The Cathedral Innovation Centre comprises a national cause, social enterprise and international charitable trust. We welcome your interest and support no matter what form that takes - whether you want to launch an enterprise, work with us on an innovation project or back the creation of new jobs.
• We plan to create new jobs by supporting, backing and incubating start-up or growth businesses in our own network of Innovation Centres, in those we franchise and through those we develop in partnership with others.
• We look to enhance innovation to create employment, build enterprises and address pressing social needs.
• We aspire to contribute to developing a socially responsible generation of managers.
• To provide outstanding consultancy, project management, education and advisory services in social enterprise, public innovation, economic regeneration and community assets
• Perhaps uniquely we seek to do this by unleashing the under-used property, talent, skill, time and financial assets found in many communities but particularly the business and public service communities beyond London.
Although we are small , starting with 14 start-up desks , these passions are our business and we intend to grow. We invite you to come aboard as we launch out on that path.
We welcome your interest and hope very much that with your ideas, time, skills, solidarity, thoughts, in-kind backing, investment or gifts you will want to join what we hope will be a community for sparking change.